Wednesday, May 28, 2014

When Left Alone - 5/28/2014

Hello.  As always, reader discretion is advised.

When a person is left alone for too long, strange and possibly dangerous ideas come pop into their heads.  Also, you don't know what they are up to. You don't know if they are going to harm themselves or others.  If someone asks you to leave them alone, respect their wishes. However, only leave them alone for up to one day. If that person still wants to be left alone for more than a day, be concerned.  

Elliot Rodger should not have been left alone for so long.  There should have been an intervention in his life.  He should have reached out to others. Only his family cared for him.  He could have gotten the help that he really needed.  I don't know if he ever took psych meds or not.  Lives could have been saved.  Why did Elliot Rodger not see good in humanity?  

There is good and bad in everyone.  You don't need to be taught how to be bad.  You do have to be taught to be good and do good in this life.  It's harder to lift somebody up than push somebody down.  

As for me, if I'm left alone, nobody is concerned.  Should you be concerned?  I don't know the answer to that question.  If I leave you alone, I feel at peace. No harm, no foul.  Do you feel at peace?

A wellness check is not a mental check.  Could wellness checks be court ordered in the future?  Time will tell if and when that happens.  

That's it for this post.  Ponder and consider what you have just read.  Until my next post, I'm not normal. I know it and I don't care. Do you care?

No comments:

Post a Comment