Hello. As always, please consult an attorney before reading this post further. If you can't contact your attorney, please stop reading now and wait for their consultation before reading this post.
In the United States of America, people have the right to free speech...for now. Free speech in Canada is a red herring. It could be the same way in the United States of America in the near future. Free speech is popular and unpopular at the same time. I feel that there are certain simple questions that can and are being construed as threats. What does your attorney have to say after reading the past few sentences?
Here are some questions that can become threats?
To a tobacco or legalized marijuana smoker, "Have you bought your casket yet?"
To anyone, "Have you considered buying a burial plot yet?"
To an alcoholic, "Is your drinking costing me more in health insurance?"
To an unwed teenage mother, "Why are you costing other people their food stamps?"
To D.G. & T.H. in Denver, "Why are you making me want to think like James Holmes?"
There could be so many more questions out there that I and other people are thinking about asking. Remember, lying about service in the military is protected Constitutional free speech. What I write here is protected Constitutional free speech. I live every day as if the Constitution of the United States of America can be done away with and re-written. The last time that Americans were not free was in 1992 in Los Angeles, CA. during the L.A. Riots. It wouldn't surprise me to see more riots in the future and the U.S. Constitution being suspended under Martial Law.
That is all for this post. I won't be surprised if I hear from an attorney or ten. Stand in line. Until next post, I'm not normal. I know it and I don't care. #michaelanonymouslives
No comments:
Post a Comment