Saturday, May 10, 2014

Should Drug Sniffing Dogs Be At CO Border Crossings? - 5/10/2014

Hello, again.  Please consult an attorney before reading on.  Please consider if you have any vacation time from work or school to possibly be in any court of law. I'll write things that you won't believe and things that you don't want to believe.  Be prepared mentally and emotionally for what I am about to write.

Since the legalization of recreational pot in Colorado, there has been an increase of house explosions due to hash oil manufacturing by non professionals.  I, personally, won't be surprised if there are house explosions happening on a daily basis due to hash oil production.  Those, "Hot Head PotHeads" don't like the heavy taxes on recreational pot.  Those recreational tokers are on a slow suicide leading to their deaths.

There are out of state people coming to Colorado for their fix on pot. I would call them Smokebirds as KRDO Newschannel 13 has called them via Twitter.  It is illegal to take recreational pot out of state.  I am originally from California where there are drug sniffing dogs along the US/Mexico border.  How about drug sniffing dogs at every Colorado border entry to try and stop the recreational pot from leaving Colorado?  Lindsay Watts from KMGH-TV in Denver, Colorado tweeted to me that my idea of that is wild.  However, it is not too far fetched.  What is next?  Having DEA come into FedEx and UPS facilities in Colorado randomly and have their drug sniffing dogs sniff out for pot?  I would say that it's also not a far fetched idea either.

I do have freedom of speech in the United States of America...For Now.  I live my life everyday as if my freedom can be taken away from me at any time for any reason.  How do you feel now?

As always, help control the human population. Abstain from sex.  If you can't, use contraception.  From a dangerous mind to you, be careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment