Hello again. As always, please consult an attorney before reading this post.
With the increase of youth violence in the United States, I feel that it is safe to say that there will be an increased need for parents to get lawyers for their kids. Fights at school between kids should be considered assaults. Fights at school athletic events should be considered in the same way. Should we teach our children the legal ramifications of their actions? Life education starts in the home.
Why can't there be peace at schools? Answer: Sinful human nature. Pure and simple. Also, a child's poor, malnourished diet filled with sugars and other unhealthy ingredients. Tell your kids not to do the Mountain Dew due to the BVO (Brominated Vegetable Oil) in it that's messing with their brains. They aren't mature until they are 25 years of age anyway.
Remember, free speech is not allowed in our schools. There is no freedom to express yourself there. Fear of freedom exists there as well as institutes of higher education.
That's it for this post. Until next post, I'm not normal. I know it & I don't care. Memo to those in the media that want to interview me, please e-mail me and get in line.
No comments:
Post a Comment