Sunday, May 11, 2014

Education Everyday - 5/11/2014

Hello again. As always, please consult an attorney before reading this post. I will write things that you won't believe and things that you don't want to believe.  As most people should know by now, the average adult attention span is only 28 seconds. The average child attention span is less than that.  No wonder why radio and television commercials are only 30 seconds.  You have to give a piece of information to someone three times to get into their heads one time.  You have to give a piece of information to someone three times to get into their heads one time.  You have to give a piece of information to someone three times to get into their heads one time.

Every day is a day for education and development.  Education starts in the home. No single school will have all the education that you need for living this life. Be okay with that. Knowing everything means that you are God. You are not God. Deal with that.  We are imperfect, finite, limited people. If you think the contrary, you are deluding yourself with that illusion and are labeled a Delusionist.

I believe that new is different. It's like a different product that you see at a store.  Or, for example, an existing product with a new & different price whether it is higher or lower.  Sometimes, you hear the "Price Is Right" theme stuck in your head when shopping and play pricing games with the store.

We must choose to learn so that we can grow. We must choose to learn all the right things to learn about.  One person's choices DO have an effect on us all no matter where we are in the world. One pregnant lady would say, "I didn't plan to get pregnant".  Well, I say to that, "You did plan to sin and go against God".  You don't want to go against God. I know I wouldn't. Outward action of an inward intention. That's what it's all about.

In this life, everything is permissible but not profitable.  I would go for a profit than a loss.  That includes losing your life without knowing Christ as your Savior.  I wouldn't want that on my worst enemy. And, I have lots of enemies out there. Go figure that one out.

That's it for this blog post.  Until next blog post, be careful out there.




No comments:

Post a Comment