Hello. As always, reader discretion is advised.
Extra police from out of town are in Santa Barbara, CA. to help out the local police. It is said that the extra police presence is good now because people are still shaken up to what happened last Friday with the mass killings and shootings by Elliot Rodger.
If I were there, I wouldn't be surprised if I saw some FBI vehicles in the area as well. I live every day as if my freedom and rights can be taken away from me at any time for any reason. "I've just discovered, somebody's tapped my Internet." That could be a line of a song from a modern day "Simon & Garfunkel".
The F.B.Eyes are in Santa Barbara, CA and could be coming to a city near you. Until next post, I'm not normal. I know it and I don't care and neither do you.
P.S. Now you can donate to keep this blog alive and well. Donate as little as $1.00 to help keep this blog alive. Spank you very much.
No comments:
Post a Comment