Monday, May 26, 2014

Elliot's Manifesto - 5/26/2014

Happy Memorial Day to all of you in the U.S.A. May we always remember the fallen who helped give us our freedom that we enjoy today.  Freedom is a blessing and can also be a curse.

Reader discretion is advised.

Elliot Rodger's 137 to 140 page manifesto was received by his parents and others too little too late.  What would have happened if his manifesto had been received earlier?  Would the mass killings have been prevented?  We may never know.  I wouldn't mind getting my hands on a hard copy of Elliot Rodger's Manifesto through the Freedom of Information Act. Probably, all of the copies would either be destroyed or kept by the Santa Barbara Police and the F.B.I.  Don't I have the freedom of knowledge?  We have freedom of speech and freedom of the press. Why not have the freedom of knowledge?  I must have the freedom to know what was going inside the mind of Elliot Rodger before and up to the time of the mass killings in Santa Barbara, CA.

Was Elliot Rodger ever on prescription psychiatric meds?  If so, what were they and why didn't they work? Was he forced to take psych meds?  I had been on psychiatric medications before and they don't work. The last time I took them was on January 2, 2013.  Lexapro, for example, has no generic the last time I took it in 2007. It's too expensive for the average uninsured person and I don't blame anybody that refuses to take it because of the prohibitive cost of that medication.

I wouldn't be surprised if the State of Colorado or any other state for that matter would want me to visit different psychiatrists and psychologists to find out what's going on in my mind.  Memo to all state agencies, get in line.  I am above normal and it scares the hell out of people.

Elliot Rodger's last Youtube video was only a snippet of his manifesto. Watch each other carefully. That's it for this post.  Until next post, I'm not normal. I know it and I don't care; neither do you.

No comments:

Post a Comment