Hello. This is my new blog called, "From A Dangerous Mind". People have been upset at me since the day I was born. I was born before Roe V. Wade became law. I bet that most people wanted it before April 11, 1972 so I wouldn't be here now. Please consult an attorney before reading on. This is your only warning.
Today's topic is: Teenage Pregnancy Should Be A Thing Of The Past.
Teenage pregnancy shouldn't happen in the first place. Most pregnant teenage girls are agnostic. They have no knowledge of Jesus Christ. The teenage boys or adult men that make the illegal insemination should be charged with statutory rape regardless if the sex was consented to or not. Those that make the illegal insemination don't have a knowledge of Jesus Christ either. Those men need to be slapped to their senses if they have any.
Teenage pregnancy must be stopped and ended. This would save the city, county, state and federal governments lots of money if there were no teenage pregnancy.
Please help control the human population: Abstain from sex. If you can't, use contraception. Until the next post, have a great day.
P.S., I won't be surprised if I hear from an attorney after this posts.
No comments:
Post a Comment