Hello again. Viewer discretion is advised.
The CEO of Levi's Jeans says to not wash your jeans and instead to spritz them with a vinegar solution. I have heard that you could freeze your jeans to remove odor.
Here's an idea. How about putting your worn jeans into what I call, A Jeans Freezer. It's a clothing freezer. It's a cross between a wardrobe and a compact fridge/freezer. Just hang your jeans on a hanger and hang them in the jeans freezer for 24 hours to eliminate the odor. Make sure to have some baking soda in the jeans freezer. After 24 hours have passed, your frozen jeans are ready to defrost or just wear them on a hot Summer day. You'll feel great wearing frozen jeans in Las Vegas and Phoenix in the hot desert heat.
If this product were available, would you get it? It's also good for swimwear too.
That's it for today's post. Share this post with your friends and co-workers. I'll see you on my next post.
No comments:
Post a Comment