Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Are Pets Medically Necessary Or Mentally Necessary? - 5/20/2014

Hello again. As always, please consult an attorney before reading this post.  Make sure you have some vacation time or savings available for a possible trip to a local court of law.

As most of you know, pets can be as expensive as a child.  Some people call their pets their "Children". Human life is more sacred than an animal's life.  Human beings have a soul; believe it or not. No, I'm not Jack Palance.  I would place animals in two categories. The first category would be medically necessary. Service animals for the disabled or differently abled is all good and I am all for it as long as the service animal is properly trained to help those that they serve.  The other category is Mentally Necessary. Some people would say, "I can't live without my pet". If those people lost their pets for some reason, would they go out of control?  If they go out of control, would that make them mental?  I would say a "Hell Yes"!  Pets come and pets go. I don't have a pet to prevent myself from going Mental and being a drain on the already strained Mental Health System.

If I see a homeless person with a pet, I would tell them this: "Here's the situation. If you give up your pet for adoption to the local shelter, both of you will be fed. If you keep your pet, both of you go hungry.  Choose Now." If I were to go homeless with a pet, I would give up the animal because I couldn't afford to take of it. Remember, animals, wild and domestic, are better treated in the United States of America than human beings are at this current time.

If you can't afford to take care of yourself, you can't afford to take care of a pet.  If you are a pet hoarder, get help NOW! What you do with yourself is everyone's business; believe it or not.

That's it for this post. As always, help control the human population. Abstain from sex. If you cannot, use birth control. If you can't afford a baby, abstain from sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment