Thursday, May 29, 2014

A Throw-Away Person - 5/29/2014

Hello.  As always, reader discretion is advised. Consulting an attorney is also advised.

Do you know of a throw-away person?  Maybe you do and maybe you don't.  Elliot Rodger thought he was a throw-away person after being rejected by who knows how many women in his short life.  I have been considered a throw-away person as well being rejected by hundreds of women in my lifetime as well. I will never be perfect because of this sin-cursed world.  Being perfect means being sinless. Jesus Christ is the only person to be perfect upon this Earth.

My father divorced my mother before I was born.  I was a throw-away person even before being born.  I didn't ask to be born. Nobody does.  I was born before the Roe V. Wade decision. So, I couldn't have been aborted.

Elliot Rodger's friend, Simon Astaire, recently gave an interview to CNN.  He said of Elliot Rodger that he seemed to merge into the walls.  It sounds to me like he was invisible to the world.  I feel invisible to the world all of the time.  Remember, my name is not Sir.  My name is Michael Anonymous because you don't really care who I really am.  He also said of Elliot Rodger that he seemed to be the loneliest person in the world.  Well, Simon Astaire hasn't met me yet.  Hopefully, he will meet me one day.  I consider myself to be one of the loneliest people in the world.  I am so used to loneliness that I don't know what a human relationship is.

Elliot Rodger's parents hope to help ensure that a similar attack won't happen again.  On that I say that you can't be everywhere no matter how hard you try.  Mental illness in the United States of America is going untreated everyday because those that have mental illness don't have the resources to pay for their treatment and be a burden upon society.  I believe that the State of Colorado would rather save money on me than spend on me in all facets of my life.  Cat Scan me if you would like. There are more laws protecting animal life than protecting human life.  If you have a dog in Colorado and the dog attacks a wild animal, law enforcement can legally shoot your dog. That may or may not change.

Every human life is precious....or isn't it?  I leave you with that to answer.  Until next post, I'm not normal. I know it and I don't care and neither do you.







No comments:

Post a Comment