Sunday, May 25, 2014

Don't Go Unchecked - 5/25/2014

Hello.  Reader discretion is advised.

As a result of yesterday's post, there was a welfare check on me.  The Colorado Springs Police Department contacted me by phone and spoke to me for a few minutes because I posted a link to yesterday's post to Facebook and one or many people were disturbed by it.  I told the person on the phone that I have no intention to harm myself or others.  I was stating my opinion about the situation that happened in Santa Barbara, CA.  Can I just have an opinion?  Is my opinions harmful?  I cannot and will not apologize for my life. I am imperfect just like the rest of you people.  I have failed in the past and have made my share of mistakes. Nobody is perfect this side of Heaven.  You will never know everything in this world and will have to be okay with that.

I learned from the news sources that Elliot Rodger did get the guns he used legally.  First of all, was there a background check done on him when he got them?  If so, what were the results of that background check?  Second of all, is a mental exam part of the background check?  If it isn't, should a mental exam be a part of the background check?  These are legitimate questions to ask.  This situation will not go away anytime soon.

If you do care about the people in your life, check on them on a regular basis. Don't let people in your life go unchecked.  As for me, people forget who I am. I tell them my name and a few minute later, they forget who I am.  That's why I'm Michael Anonymous.  People don't care enough to check up on me and I am left unchecked for who knows how long.

If you think that I need to speak to a psychiatrist or psychologist, I don't have $200 & up a session because I can't get a permanent full time job with health insurance because the full time jobs have gone away due to the (Un)Affordable Care Act. Vocational job training in Colorado is also a joke.  The jobs that are out there for which a person went to job training for will be obsolete in a few years.  If you want to fundraise for my mental health care, go ahead and do it.  The mental health care that I would receive under Medicaid is a joke.  It's almost as bad as a Armed Forces Veteran waiting to see a doctor or specialist at the VA Clinic.  I believe that it will take years to fix the VA Healthcare System.

I am the 'Oh My' in the Oh My God. Until next post, I'm not normal. I know it and I don't care.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment