Hello, again. As always, please consult with an attorney before reading on.
I was at a Workforce Center on Monday. While I was working on one of the computers, I overheard one woman's phone conversation. She was saying that she needed to find a place to stay. She said that she was on probation and 8 months pregnant. I didn't see a wedding ring on her finger. She was on probation for receiving stolen goods on one occasion and distributing a controlled substance on another occasion.
She has several strikes against her. One, she got pregnant out of wedlock. Two, she got involved with people that were of no reputation and probably agnostics. Three, she probably doesn't know about the Lord Jesus Christ.
This lady has made many bad life choices. She has lived her life, so far, on her own terms. She is now facing the results of her bad life choices. She probably is trying to find a substitute to Jesus. I'm not sorry to say that there is no substitute for Jesus.
May this be a lesson for us all that what we do with our lives has an effect on everyone's lives. You may not see it immediately. You may never know whose life you are impacting with your words, actions and choices. I know that I do have an impact on people's lives and on this world as a whole. I know that you do as well.
Until next post, be careful out there.
No comments:
Post a Comment