Hello. Viewer discretion is advised.
I read about what happened with Elliot Rodger and the shootings at UCSB. I don't know if he valued his own life. He didn't value the lives of those he shot. I don't know if anyone, besides his family, valued his life as a worthy one. We may never know. We may never know how he got the gun and if it was done legally or illegally. The women that rejected him should have let school administrators know about him.
I felt his pain as he went on his rant. I too am a 42 year old virgin. I am the most undatable man in America. I don't know if he knew of God and his Son, Jesus Christ. God only knows the condition of his soul. I have had many, many women scorn me since I was in middle school. That's why I call myself Michael Anonymous because nobody cares about who I really am except for God.
Here is a companion Youtube video I did with the same title here: I Felt Elliot Rodger's Pain
Women won't date me because of my lowly condition. I only work on sporadic, seasonal temporary jobs and no company and the U.S. Government wants to give me a full time permanent job because of the high cost of health insurance. I don't own a car and I have to rent cars when I have to. I don't have my own place due to a lack of a full time permanent job. #BringBackOurGirls? How about #BringBackMyJob? Women don't have faith in a man like me.
I do value my life is a worthy one. I don't know if I should value other people's lives. Elliot Rodger joins the list of the likes of Klebold, Harris, Lanza & Holmes just to name a few. Condolences go out to those that were affected by this tragedy. Pain is only temporary. This, too, shall pass.
If you have to consult an attorney, stand in line. I know you will.
No comments:
Post a Comment