Hello. As always, consult an attorney before reading further into this post.
With the passing of actor/comedian Robin Williams, his inner pain was exposed. There are many of us with inner pain that is hidden within us. So many people have so much pain that, at times, seems so unbearable. I have had pain all of my life.
I reach out and I am not received with open arms, but closed arms. There are many, many people with closed arms. I see lots of women with closed arms only hugging themselves because they won't let me into their lives. It must be because of my lowly status and the uncaring corporations that won't allow me to work. Why can't I have just one chance?
Talking to someone about my problems would only put me further into debt. The State of Colorado and the United States government said it's cheaper that my problems go untreated than be a burden upon society and help pay for any treatment that I should receive. I wouldn't be surprised if they would send me to Pueblo, CO. to talk to the same psych. doctors that James Holmes have spoken to. Let's just say that I am a person of uninterest.
That is all for this post. Remember to help control the human population, abstain from sex. If you can't do that, use birth control. And, I still feel that pain that Elliot Rodger felt when he was still alive.
No comments:
Post a Comment