Saturday, August 16, 2014

Ferguson, MO Curfewed - 8/16/2014

Hello.  As always, consult with an attorney before reading this post any further.

Ferguson, Missouri is now in a State of Emergency and a curfew is in place. I think it's one step closer to Martial Law in that town. The F.B.Eyes are in town as well.  Will a curfew quell the looting and violence? My answer to that question is: Oh Hell No! Get the National Guard in there to patch things up as fast as they can. The speech has been made and now the dues can wait.

I wouldn't be surprised if President Obama goes there. How about Vice President Joe Biden going there as well?  How about some humanitarian aid for Ferguson, MO?  I would like to see that before humanitarian aid is sent to Gaza.  Remember, help your own country before helping other countries.

That's it for this blog post.  Until my next post, help control the human population: Abstain from sex. If you can't do that, use birth control that is not an abortifacient.

No comments:

Post a Comment