Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Detroit 1967/Ferguson 2014 - 8/13/2014

Hello.  As always, consult an attorney before reading this post any further. Read this post at your own discretion.  Don't say I didn't warn you.

As the news of the tragedy that has happened in Ferguson, MO. is going around the world, I feel it may be eerily similar to what happened in Detroit, MI in 1967. The Gordon Lightfoot song, "Black Day In July" comes to my mind.  The lyric that goes, "And the body of a dead youth lies stretched upon the ground. Upon the filthy papers, no reason can be found", is telling of what had happened in Detroit in 1967 and what is happening in Ferguson in 2014.

I hope and pray that Martial Law will not be enacted upon Ferguson, MO. like it was in Los Angeles, CA. in 1992 during the L.A. Riots. That was the last time that Martial Law was enacted in the United States. If Martial Law is enacted in Ferguson, MO., I won't be surprised.

Faith has been replaced by fear. Why is that?  People are fearful of law enforcement. I wouldn't be fearful of law enforcement. I would be more fearful of the lawmakers who make the laws instead.

Why fear when you can have faith?  I think that Alfred E. Neuman was a Christian because he would say, "What? Me Worry?". He must have had some faith in God.

Pray for peace. Or, at least, for a piece of peace. Do we need it ever.  That's it for this post.  I am open for media interviews. Contact me through the comments section to schedule them.  Remember, help control the human population, abstain from sex. If you can't, use birth control that is not an abortifacient.



No comments:

Post a Comment