Hello. As always, reader discretion is advised.
If Roe V. Wade had been decided in 1971 instead of 1973, I could have possible not been born. Some people out there wish that were so. How many more abortions could there have been? We can only estimate. It goes to show that other people's decisions do in fact have an effect on me personally. It's like when you vote. The majority always wins. However, voter's decisions and results can and will be overturned in a court of law. Does Gore Vs. Bush in 2000 ring a bell?
I leave you with this thought. Be careful how your decisions affect not only yourself but others around the world as well. Keep that in mind.
That is it for this blog post. Until my next post, I am still feeling what Elliot Rodger felt before his killing spree.
No comments:
Post a Comment