Thinking about what life Elliot Rodger would have had if only he had visited either The Philippines, any country in Latin America or Eastern Europe. The women in these countries may have been better to him than the women here in America. They are sweet and more affectionate than American women.
If Elliot had met a better woman in one of those countries, maybe, just maybe, tragedy would have been prevented. Any moment can be a life changing moment. Just remember that.
At age 18, I had known that no woman born in America would date me or marry me. I was already looking at mail order brides. My first girlfriend was from Indonesia going to college here in the States. She broke up with me because her parents didn't like the amount of money she was spending on the phone bill. She loved me too much. Her parents ran out of money for her to be in America and had to return to Indonesia. This was in 1998.
The only women who would want to marry me are from outside of America. I'm not good enough for any woman born in America. I have made my mistakes. I made bad life choice and poor financial decisions. I live and die by my decisions.
That's it for this post. As always, please help control the human population; abstain from sex. If you can't do that, use contraception. Until my next post, I still feel Elliot Rodger's pain.
No comments:
Post a Comment