Hello. As always, consult an attorney before reading this post. Don't say I didn't warn you.
As most of you know by now, the Supreme Court Of The United States decision about Hobby Lobby not having to pay for four types of contraception. Two are IUDs and the other two are versions of "The Morning After" pill. Good for them. I say that abstaining from sex is the best contraceptive and it's free. There is no cost to abstain from sex and it save the government a whole lot of money. It's a choice. Your choice affects me personally and financially. Like I said before, hospitals promote baby because it's more profit for them and nobody else. How's that for a verbal punch to the face for all of you hospital administrators?
If a young, pregnant woman says to me, "I didn't plan to get pregnant", I would say to the woman, "Well, you planned to have sex outside of marriage and you don't have the finances to have the baby". What are these young women thinking? Do they know about the person of Jesus Christ? If the don't, they need to. God has a plan for our lives. However, not everybody know about that plan.
If you are married and have the finances and insurance to have children, then more power to you. If you are not in this situation, keep your legs crossed.
That's it for this blog post. Remember to help control the human population, abstain from sex. If you can't, use a condom.
No comments:
Post a Comment