Saturday, July 19, 2014

The Third World In The U.S. - 7/19/2014

Hello.  As always, consult an attorney before reading further into this post.

With all of these undocumented unaccompanied children from south of our border here in the U.S., I can safely say that the Third World is here.  Is there such a thing as a Second World? So now, FEMA can consider using those internment camps that they have (AKA Undisclosed Locations).  I believe some parts of the United States have the same living conditions as almost any Third World country.

Food insecurity here in the U.S. is almost comparable to any third world country. People on fixed incomes don't get a raise. However, the price of food is on the increase.  So, there's lots of food that people can't afford to purchase.  Is it time once again for food rationing like in the War Years?

When I have work, I save money and buy extra food for the times of unemployment.  To me, days of work are far and few between.  It could be said for most people these days.  Increasing populations equal increased competition for any entry-level job.  One job opening could net as much as 100-300 job applications.

That's it for this post.  As always, help control the human population: Abstain from sex. If you can't, use contraception.

No comments:

Post a Comment